Friday, February 19, 2016

Day 1 Oahu part 3

Got back to Paradise Resort and after a lil rest we went for a walk around the resort and ended up playing in the pool til sundown. Lil did we know some things were lurking in wait for us. Quick change & headed out for dinner. Stopped at the 7/11 down the hill and as we were looking up places to eat my lil girl goes daddy a bug, so I tell her dont move & jumped out out of the car and into the back and she pointed to her cup holder and saw this 6 inch poisonous centipede! I unbuckled her & told them both to jump out of the car. Pulled the boaster seat out and dumped it out. At this point I didnt know how poisonous & aggressive it was til my wife tells me. My daughter sez it was crawling on the ceiling of the car and fell in her cup holder. She later sez she touched it & I think thats why it fell. Whew. That was crazy.I thoroughly searched the new brand new VW Passat with flashlight twice to make sure we were safe.So we go get BBQ and head back, as were on the dark narrow one lane mountain road just blocks from our room my wife screams spider and throws her lil purse on the dash. I pull over and as shes literally jumping from the car I see this giant spider haul ass from under her purse towards her open door. I jump out to get my lil girl out.its pitch back forest jungle with cars & a bus jamming down this hill and cars coming up behind us & we are stopped in the middle of the road, very dangerous situation.There is no side to pull off. I search the car again and even the bag of food,mind you I just went thru the car twice with my flash light. At this point we are all freaked out. Im glad I was driving my wife wouldve crashed us. Now I get em both in the back seat with flashlight on and I drive us back. We park and all jump out. I grab the food and search the bag again just incase its hiding. Were gonna search again tomorrow before we head to North Shore. Seriously creeped out. Hope we shake this off for day 2 , really hope that giant spider hoped out. Grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment