Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF!

The Daily Daddy Daycare Pic. It's Friday,kinda bummed the 1st week of 2012 went by fast with her.She turned 17months on the 1st & we partied hard all week with the help of theDISCOdoggy. She's clapping along to a book that sings we wish you a Merry Xmas & a Happy NY.
PLZ COMMENT BELOW WHAT YOU THINK SHE WANTS TO SAY TO ME IN THE PIC-


LUNCH TIME TODAY WAS AWSOME! Wardrobe Sponcership provided by-the Mr.Vaughn Avakian Collection.



TODAYS DDDC MENU-
Today I thought I'd end our week with a pretty Mac'N'Cheese Flower with cucumber leaves.She loves cucumber,it's her fav snacky snack!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh...she is more and more adorable each day. That suit is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! She's adorable! What a great blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "That's right, only in San Diego can I wear my bathing suit in January!"...she is so gorgeous! ...I am going make that dish for my kids, never would have thought of that;)

    ReplyDelete